1. Get Access to the Internal County Network
For personal devices, connect to Horizon.
2. Enroll in Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- If you haven’t previously enrolled, you will need to setup MFA in order to access Microsoft Office 365
- This will allow you to use a cell phone to receive a validating text message, a personal landline to receive a validating voice call, or a smartphone to receive a validating prompt via the Authenticator app
3. Get Access to Your Public Works E-Mail from Your Personal Phone
- This portal will allow access to online versions of Microsoft Office applications
- Through either Outlook or Teams you can lookup any Departmental contacts and initiate communications
- OneDrive allows you to store, retrieve and share files
- You can temporarily use OneDrive as a replacement for your local drives (C:, H:, P:, etc…)
- Microsoft Teams can be used to replace in-person meetings with video, voice, and instant messaging capabilities
- Teams also allows for sharing documents within a group for collective review and collaboration
If you are working remotely, please forward your desk phone to your personal phone; either mobile or landline will work.
You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader to add your signature to any PDF document.
- Other internal Departmental and County applications